Forecaster Performance Criterion 4.1
of a quality management system
Performance Criterion Description:
The forecaster must know and apply QMS
standards and procedures.
During an assessment period the forecaster
is asked to produce and disseminate forecast/warning products in compliance
with organizational QMS standards.
The forecaster knows and applies the
accepted QMS standards and procedures.
- knows and applies the QMS procedures and processes regarding
the operational field, including data quality control.
- knows and applies the forecasting procedures.
- knows and applies the SIGMET and other warning procedures as
described by international and local rules and regulations.
- knows and applies the amendment procedures for the products, as
established by international and local rules and regulations.
- knows types of Met information /and applies the data delivery